Frequently asked questions
about our Niagara Falls tour package
- buy online prescription viagra
- viagra sales in canada
- cialis daily medication
- buy cheap cialis generic levitra viagra
- 100mg pills price viagra
- price comparison cialis
- WE ARE ALWAYS ON TIME.
- NO UP FRONT PAYMENT
- PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE & QUALITY SERVICE.
- FULLY ESCORTED & GUIDED TOURS.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE NIAGARA PARKS COMMISSION APPROVED & LICENSED.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE AIR CONDITIONED, COMFORTABLE & CLEAN.
- OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SAFETY & COMFORT.
- A CLASSY & WONDERFUL DAY TOUR TO NIAGARA FALLS FROM TORONTO.
- HIGH CLASS TOUR WITH SAVING MONEY GUARANTEED & MORE.
- MANY MORE REASONS TO BOOK WITH US!
1. What is the price of the tour? The tour price is $99 Canadian for adults ($129 with lunch), $85 for children under 12 ($105 with lunch), child 3 and under FREE. The helicopter tour is an additional $108 Canadian per person.
2. When does the tour operate? The tours runs everyday, all year round. We depart Toronto at 9am and return at approx. 6 pm.
3. Where does the tour pick-up from? Any downtown Toronto hotel, B&B and Union Station, Toronto. If you would like to be picked up outside of Toronto, please e-mail us at
. There is usually an extra charge of $17.
4. Do I have to book in advance? We recommend that you should. By booking in advance you will be guaranteed a seat on the tour bus. Our prices on-line are always lower than what you will normally find at a hotel lobby or travel outlet.
5. Is lunch included? Yes. A full buffet lunch is included in the Full Day Niagara Falls tour, $129.00 per adult and $105.00 per child
6. What Restaurant is lunch at? The Fallsview Restaurant is located on the penthouse level of the Sheraton on the Falls directly across from the Falls. The Fallsview Restaurant combines world class views with world class cuisine to create a one of a kind dining experience.
7. What kind of food is available? Full Canadian Buffet Lunch is offered, many delicious healthy choices; meats, vegetables, salads, soups, dessert etc.
8. Where is the restaurant located? Sheraton on the Falls, Penthouse Level - across the road from the Niagara Falls, Spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls - Awesome photo opportunity!
10. What is your cancellation policy? You can cancel anytime. ALL CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
11. What does Niagara mean? The word “Onguiaahra” appears on maps as early as 1641. Both it, and the later version “Ongiara”, are Native words generally interpreted as meaning “The Strait” or “Great Throat”, although the more romantic “Thunder of Waters” is sometimes given. By the time the first white man arrived at the Falls, the name in general use was “Niagara”.
12. When is Niagara Falls closed? Niagara Falls is open all year. However, the Maid of the Mist stops running during the winter (November to March).
13. How do I pay? You do not have to pay when you are making an online reservation. Payment can be made on the day of the tour to the tour guide. We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. If you wish to pay online we do offer the very secure PAYPAL option.
16. What kind of vehicles do you use for the tour? We have 4 passenger, 6 passenger, 14 passenger, 24 passenger, 45 passenger vehicles. All are Niagara Falls sightseeing licensed vehicles and air conditioned, no washrooms on board.